▪ Measures to minimize deforestation and desertification in Jordan.
▪ The drainage and destruction of the marshlands in Iraq.
▪ Possible Solutions for Oil Spills.
▪ Possible solutions to the droughts in African nations.
Human Rights Commission:
▪ Measures to Conclude Human Trafficking.
▪ Measures to promote the rights of Domestic workers in the MENA region.
▪ Protecting the Rights of Peoples in Zones of Political Conflict
▪ Possible solutions to the stateless citizens issue in Kuwait.
- United Nations Development Goals for 2015 and how to reach them.
- Promoting the peaceful use of Outer Space and preventing an arms race.
- Promotion and Protection of the Rights of Children and Youth, Ageing, Disabled Persons, and the Family in LEDCs.
- Fair Globalization for All: The Effect of Job Creation on Sustained, Inclusive and Equitable Economic Growth.
▪ Measures Against the Trafficking of SALWs (Small Arms and Light Weapons)
▪ Treaty Banning the Production of Fissle Material for Nuclear Weapons or Other Nuclear Explosive Devices
▪ Occupied Syrian Golan.
▪ Qarooh and Umm al Maradim.
Economic and Social Council:
▪ The Issue of Illegal Immigrants and Mass Refugees by Sea.
▪ The United Arab Emirates’ Falling Economy.
▪ The Issue of Gulf Countries Running Out of Oil.
▪ The Issue of Cyber Censorship in the MENA region.
▪ The Situation in Syria
▪ The Growing Influence of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt
▪ Palestinian Affairs
▪ Justice in the Arab World
Historical Security Council:
- The Iran/Iraq War (1980 – 1988)
- The Gulf War (August 1990 – February 1991)
International Court of Justice:
- The Indictment of the Israeli Government for breaking 65 United Nations resolutions and crimes against humanity – Israel vs. Palestine.
- The Indictment of Syrian president Bashar Al Assad to for the Death of Hundreds of Anti-Government Protestors – Bashar Al Assad vs. Syria.